- White shirt (that can be tucked in) with pointed collar
- Green with dual gold striped tie
- Dark green V neck jumper or cardigan bearing school logo (not sweatshirt material)
- Grey tailored trousers, shorts, plain skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey or white socks or grey tights
- Black flat heeled shoes (trainers and sports boots should only be worn for PE)
- Dark green hair accessories
- Green checked summer dress with short sleeves and collar.
We discourage and jewellery being worn in school for reasons of safety, although small stud-type earrings are acceptable, however pupils should refrain from wearing them on days when participating in sport. We ask that if children have their ears pierced, that they do so at the beginning of the summer holiday, to prevent disruption to PE lessons.
- Black shorts
- Coloured T Shirt (dependant on school house colour)
- Trainers/pumps/football boots as appropriate
- Green jogging trousers and sweatshirt top with school logo for outdoor PE.
Swim wear is required for Year 3 pupils as they attend swimming lessons each week.